Colorado Statesman compiles GOP gubernatorial candidate staff list
• Campaign manager: Maes is seeking a new campaign manager after the departure of his original campaign manager “by mutual agreement.”
• Campaign volunteer coordinator: Eric Cody, a Castle Rock Republican.
• Campaign treasurer: Andrea Hough, who works for Pinnacle Political Resources.
• Finance Committee chair: Larry Kaylor.
• Scheduler: Leah Moran, who has worked previously on several Republican campaigns.
• Campaign Web site manager: Douglas Turner, of Evergreen Management Services.
• Campaign manager: George Culpepper Jr., field coordinator for the Pete Coors for U.S. Senate campaign in 2004. Culpepper also has served as a legislative aide to state Rep. Dave Schultheis, R-Colorado Springs, and as political affairs director for the Realtors Association of Washington State and for the Northwest Montana Association of Realtors.
• Political consultant: Mike Hesse, who served on the staffs of several Republican members of Congress, including McInnis; was a media assistant at the Republican National Convention in 2008; managed the unsuccessful 2008 campaign of Bentley Rayburn in the 5th Congressional District; and was executive director of the state GOP when it was chaired by Don Bain in the mid-1990s.
• Communications director: Sean Duffy, who served as deputy chief of staff for Gov. Bill Owens, steered a couple of ballot initiative campaigns and worked in corporate public relations at the Kenney Group.
• Deputy communications director: Josh Green, who served on Bentley Rayburn’s 2008 congressional campaign and assisted media with electronic services at the 2008 Republican National Convention.
• Campaign treasurer: Brian Lewis, of Lafayette.
• Finance Committee chair: David McReynolds, CEO of Columbine Health Plan in Denver.
• Scheduler: Rosalie Jones.
• Campaign manager: Michael Britt, 2008-’09 executive director of the state GOP, who previously worked in the White House Office of Political Affairs.
• Political consultant: Rich Beeson, former Republican National Committee political director.
• Volunteer coordinator: Tyler “TQ” Houlton, of Douglas County, who served on the staffs of 6th District Congressman Mike Coffman and his predecessor, former Congressman Tom Tancredo.
• Finance director: Kristin Reid, deputy finance director for former Congressman Bob Beauprez.
• Scheduler: Creigh Behnke, of Arapahoe County.
• Data and social networking coordinator: Andrew Cole, of Arapahoe County.